Thursday, July 23, 2009
Happiness
Finally this pity blog has been updated and it was abandoned for such a long time. Today, Jul 24, it is my result publication day. The Past few nights couldn’t sleep well because there is a Hard and Rocky Ice in my heart. It is a pressure of waiting for the result anxiously. After few days of the examination, my friends and I receive a bad news regarding to a Subject which is BUSINESS PROGRAMMING 2, the lecturer says that he might fails few of us. From that second, the only thing comes to my mind is “I’m the one who might be fail”, my mind keep thinking of it and worry for the whole holiday. This Morning, while I’m still in my dreamland, my friend called and wakes me up to go uni to collect the result slip and I’m totally forget it is my result publication day. Then I get myself done and headed to uni with nervousness. Thank God, finally I make it, the ice my heart has melt as well and feels that no longer pressure in my heart. The new semester will be commencing in 10 Aug, it will be more stressful and pressured when a brand new semester BEGINS. I’m looking forward for coming graduation and hope everything goes well :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment