Saturday, August 8, 2009

New experience

After tomorrow, I will have my brand new semester. Coming Monday, I will face new semester, new stress, new friends, new environment and…and…and brand new of myself. After 2 years of spoon feeding in diploma, there are more obstacles in advance for me to challenge in degree. Of course, this is tough as well as with higher standard level for me to undertake, unlike in diploma, the levels are lower and it is for beginner, but i still can't score well what more to say in degree?. Thus, more effort and hardworking should be devote to my studies, but, can I overwhelm my laziness? For the goodness sack of my studies, I struggle for it!

Hope everything goes well on Monday and wish to have the same class with my buddies. Actually,I'm not get use to it by making new friends. :( I have no invoice and timetable how to get into class?

0 comments:

Post a Comment